Allen and Webb specializes in the evaluation, repair, and supply of all types and sizes of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders. Our machining capabilities and raw materials inventory allow us to produce off the shelf welded tie rod, IHC or Chrome rod material for cylinders up to 14” diameter barrels and 8” diameter rods.
- Evaluate, repair and rebuild on NFPA, welded, multistage telescopic, pneumatic and mill duty cylinders, vane type, and rack & pinion type, rotary actuators
- Parker Hydraulic & Pneumatic new replacements for NFPA, welded, mill duty and multistage cylinders, with custom manufacturing available.
- Specialty coatings & plating available with high nickel chromes, HVOF, spray welds, IHC, and standard chrome rod
- Detailed failure analysis is standard with numerical tracking for future forecasting of failure modes and time calculations for planning purposes
- Rod protection boots for all environments and applications with custom sizing available
- Certified service center for Parker Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Parker Truck Hydraulic Center, Graco Lubrication Systems, Alemite Lubrication Systems, SPX Power Team
- Authorized distributors for Parker Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Duff Norton, Schrader Bellows, Yates, Hercules and many other cylinder manufacturers
Our passion at Allen and Webb is to provide our customers with the best, most professional sales and service in our industry. For us that means putting our customers first ~ building relationships ~ using our experience to better your experience. With 100’s of years of combined knowledge and manufacturing in the hydraulic and distribution industry, this created synergy is our driving force.